Passive fire protection
Selection and proposal of fire protection required, supply, application, maintenance and certifications
- Refineries, offshore platforms, ships, generators, wind turbines, cabinets, heavy machinery, substations, telecommunications, water treatment plants, instruments and control, metal structures
- UL, DNV, Lloyd’s Register, ABS, Ex, IP.
- NBE CPI-96, UNE-EN 1363-1:2000, UNE-EN 1363-2: 2000, UNE-ENV 1363-3: 2000,
- UNE 23820: 1997 UNE 23806: 1981
- Structural protection:
- Fire-resistant mortars
- Retardant silicones
- Acrylic sealants
- Intumescent paints
- Sealing of cable trays, pipelines and joints with water, smoke, fire, gas pressure, vibration, and noise protection.