Communications and industrial security
Nicsa covers all stages of a communications and/or industrial security project: engineering, supply, installation, commissioning and maintenance of the installation.
- Applicable standards
- ATEX/ IEC: Zone 1, 2, 21 and 22. Protection type: Exd, Exe, Exn.
- NEC 500: Class I, Div 1 and 2 , Class II Div 1 and 2, Class III Div 1 and 2. Nema 4 and 4X.
- NEC 505: AExd, AExe, AExn.
- Watertight boxes for industrial installations, harsh environments and areas classified as hazardous.
- Closed circuit television (CCTV): surveillance and processing
- Public address and evacuation systems: intercommunication and loudspeakers
- Voice and data: telephony, data networks and structured cabling
- Radio and microwaves
- Access control and perimeter protection
- Communication via satellite
- Acoustic and visual alarm systems
- Telephone exchange